Monday, October 09, 2006

THX

Keeping it simple...

1 - Thank you to my family for the unconditional support through all my different life directions. I am sure that one day that direction will lead to a home of some kind where you can come and visit me.

2 - Thank you to my best friend for taking the time to make me cry, make me laugh, make me laugh so hard I cry! And for always reminding me about ME.

3 - Thank you to Ash for loving CFL as much as I do thereby aiding and abetting my addiction to watch games in spite of other responsibilities.

4 - Thank you to my co-workers in the amazing organization I work for that provide me with stimulation, intriguing conversation and inappropriate laughter on a regular basis.

5 - Thank you to Simon for time at "the beach" however long that may be.

6 - Thank you to Cathy for taking one of her vacations in my part of the country last May - it is always nice to have visitors.

7 - Thank you to Nicole for becoming an amazing force of calming friendship.

8 - Thank you to Kat for reminding me that I am not insane and for being the best sister-in-law I could hope for.

9 - Thank you to Starbucks for opening in my office building; to Haagen Dasz for putting raspberry sorbet back on the market; to HMV for having extraordinary sales on TV box-sets; and to Baxter for making a cottage cheese I actually like.

No comments: