Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bedtime

I got a new bed today. Actually, I "got" it last week but it took awhile to arrange the move and get it installed in my little apartment. See how much bigger it is? In case you didn't know, I have been sleeping on a hand-me-down single bed for the past year. But no longer. I have a double bed now. A comfy IKEA bed. And I got fucshia T-shirt sheets to go with it. And it couldn't be a better week. I have the new bed in time to sleep off the last remnants of my cold. And, I have it in time to enjoy daylight savings time this weekend. Cause really? If anyone likes extra hours in bed - it is me!

1 comment:

one of the McTs said...

Hear Hear for sleep and an comfy bed! You must be related to the McTaggarts! lol who we all know love to sleep - well *ahem* next to eating that is.. ;P Love you and hope you can get rid of the last of that damn cold!
Aunty A xo