Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ball, Beer & Boys

So Friday night rolls around and it is the last home game for the SMU Huskies football team. I have't been to a game all season because I have been away for work each week of a home game. Because of this fact I was very demanding that my football friends join me this week for the game. But I wasn't expecting to get sick this week and as the event approached I was reluctant to spend 3 hours sitting in the cold. But I am a trooper and I put on my fleece, puffy vest and toque and went for it. Truth be told, there wasn't alot of game watching going on. We had missed the first quarter while eating dinner and by the second half we were in the beer tent and got side-tracked. Then back to the campus pub. It was a full evening. I was home by midnight. And although I am a little tired, I couldn't have asked for a better night with my boys. Cheers!

No comments: