Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Perfect Score

My dear friend Cindy once presented me with this handy little guy-evaluation tool that she created with some friends while working in Africa. It appears that one night a group of gals got together to assemble the list of common traits they had observed in the good men they had encountered in their lives. I told Cindy last winter that I had to work harder to associate with men who fit the bill. Would I be gloating to say I know at least one guy who would receive a perfect score? Hmmmmmm....

Angela and Cindy's famous "Bubble Index".
(for those of you who may have forgotten... a 7 is considered a good score)

Also known as "Basic Criteria for the Human Male" – A guideline for single women.

(not in order of priority)

1. Is able to hug another man in friendship.

2. Has long-standing friends.

3. Is willing to cook.

4. Loves his mother (unless she is a complete witch!).

5. Likes cats.

6. Not mean/cheap about money.

7. Likes to give and receive massages.

8. Has personal integrity.

9. Is trainable in bed.

2 comments:

Growing Opportunities said...

A perfect score?! Sounds like a keeper to me! Go Raye!

one of the McTs said...

Can we clone such male? ;) Aunty A