Friday, October 06, 2006

Showing my Sunshine

So today at work I am slogging through expense claims and accounting reports for my staff. It is actually work I enjoy but I am tired and the detail-oriented tasks can hurt my brain sometimes. Then I open an express post envelope from one of our field supervisors and she has sent along a feedback note from the staff training I recently attended. It was an anonymous page of comments about me and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. And since I am a raving narcissist (hello! blogging!) - I thought it was only fair to share the impressions strangers have of me after three days in my presence! They said:

Raye - you inspire me too...
- not be shy at first sight and be yourself right away
- live large & take risks
- enjoy & live every moment to the fullest!
- go see more movies
- beaucoup de rire bien aroser!
- be Assertive
- live in the moment
- rebel numerically and smile
- a vivre intensement et etre bien dans ma peau
- take my space & don't apologize
- be energetically optimistic

It is always wonderful to receive positive feedback on yourself. And interesting for me in light of my last post and a recent conversation I had with a friend where I expressed how little I sometimes feel this way about myself. Here I am working to live in the moment and be myself and apparantly that is what people think I do. Maybe what I need to do is stop thinking so much and, what is it? - I was reminded again this morning ... - oh right, just BREATHE.

No comments: