Tuesday, April 11, 2006

White is the New ...zzzzzzzzz

It has been over a month since I posted a picture of my nephew extraordinaire. How could I have been so careless! Well, here he is again. A little ghost with giant chompers. How cute is that?! Seriously, I think Taggy is one of the few things in the world that turns me into a sentimental moron. Rob says he's begun to show his displeasure with things by throwing objects at the floor. Sort of a "take that" response I guess. These days I can understand. I am totally swamped at my new job. There are no moments of rest. I feel completely overwhelmed and lost and energized and capable all at once. I am actually amazed at how un-stressed I feel. Occassionally I feel stupid. But the stress remains in check. I am, however, dog tired. It takes A LOT of brain power to be productive for 8 hours straight - kudos to all you that have been doing it these past few years. I guess the best thing to hope for is to find a job that makes you smile like buddy here - THAT would be a blessing.

No comments: