Friday, April 28, 2006

Bio-Blog #8 ... Cindy

So I made Cindy complete this bio super-fast for last weekend and then didn't get it posted. I apologize for the two-week gap in friends due to the Easter holidays. This week it's all about my gal-pal Cindy who is looking totally derby festive in her picture cause she's living in Australia and went to the horse-races. I hope when she comes home I will FINALLY have someone who will go to Woodbine with me! But enough about that. Cindy is one of the Georgian Bay hags (there are 4 of us!) - my last full Katimavik cluster. What a year that was and I got three exceptional friends out of it - one of which is Ms. C here. I love the time I get to hang out with Cindy. She has things like the "jaunty walk" and putting her hair in her eyelid (don't ask!) that I will always remember about her. And she has this great way of looking at you with an amused expression that makes you feel like a nut and completely loved at the same time. Not alot of people can do that. She's one of a kind - and my friend.

I am ... extremely lucky in friendships, not so lucky in love.
I can ... appreciate the small things, speak portufranglais, forget a name as soon as I hear it and sometimes my friends' birthdays, and get so into a book that I forget where I am and where I'm going.
I love ... food. Music, movies, books, parties, dancing, and of course my family and friends. A good challenge, new experiences.
I will ... never stop learning.

What is your sign?
Leo and Dragon
Where were you born? Wingham, Ontario, but mostly grew up in Kincardine.
Where do you live now? Sydney, Australia. Temporarily

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
That's a tough one. Sitting on top of an inselberg in rural Mozambique feeling completely at peace with the world. Or snorkeling in Cuba with my best friend despite our fear of sharks.

What is your favourite:
Movie: Mr. Holland's Opus
Book: The Life of Pi
TV Show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or ER
Drink: gin and tonic, beer, champagne, wine... you know, the basics.

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice? Goran Visnjic

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
Bono. I think his political work is interesting, and he's not hard on the eyes.

How do you know Raye?
Katimavik, of course. We worked in the same cluster and she amazed me with her organizational and motivational skills. And we talked a lot about boys and movies and became known as the alcoholic cluster. We rocked.

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
energetic, determined, sensitive

Do you have your own website?
www.cindytwo.blogspot.com

No comments: