Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bio-Blog #7 ... Beth

I went back to university, didn't party much and lived with my parents. Because of this, it took me awhile to find some friendly gems in the nickle city. One of the diamonds is Beth - this week's biography. Beth came into my life through a random social idea that has now become a bit of an institution and a solid gal pal in the greater scope of life. We've had great times sipping martinis, watching cheesy movies, enjoying a good BBQ and closing down the pub with rousing tales on ANY subject. She totally inspires me because she is one of the most genuine and caring people I know who has managed to raise two lovely daughters, get her university degree and still dream big. And then we had that one night with the INCO guys ...

I am ... sooooo flattered that Raye picked me as the first bio from her Hometown!
I can ... burn pretty much everything that I try to cook!
I love ... so many different things! Number one is my girls, but I also love Cadbury mini eggs, listening to music in my car really loud, and making people laugh…..usually at something stupid that I did!
I will ... never forget how much my family has done for me. My dad is the most amazing person I know.

What is your sign? Aries
Where were you born? At the Sudbury General Hospital. March 31st @ 8:31 pm
Where do you live now? Sudbury!

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
Hmmm, I’m not a world traveler like Raye and her other friends. I really haven’t been to many places. The best place I would love to visit is Australia, but I’m also hoping to visit Raye in Halifax in the near future!

What is your favourite:
Movie: Forest Gump, Monster’s Inc,
Book: Where the Red Fern Grows, Da Vinci Code
TV Show: Grey’s Anatomy
Drink: Rum & Diet Coke or Dry White Wine and Georges Mint Chocolate Martini’s

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
Jake Gyllenhal, and George on Greys

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
I think I would have lunch with myself when I was about 13 years old. Give myself a little pep talk and some insight on how wonderful life will be after puberty is all done and over with!

How do you know Raye?
I know Raye from her less exciting educational journey at LU. St. Mary’s sounds like a blast! Raye was in the same program as me, we were in a few classes together but never really hung out until I got invited to one of Raye’s Wings & Beer. I really looked up to her…..she is soooooo smart. I was having a horrendous time with a Policy paper (and presentation for the next day!) she was gracious enough to pull an all nighter with me to fix MY paper….the rest is history! I miss her buckets!

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
Brilliant, Dramatic, Cool
Do you have your own website?
Nope!....not even a “My Space”…hmmmm, I should get with the times!

No comments: