Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bio-Blog #6 ... Greg

This week I present my new friend Greg. He was supposed to be posted a couple of weeks ago in honour of his birthday but he didn't submit his info on time. In spite of this tardiness I am still his friend. In truth, Greg is one of my best friends in Halifax. Our friendship is occassionally wobbly in its newness but it is always sincere in its intent and full of respect. We are sometimes (often?) not on the same page but we definately live in the same book of life. He was there for me once when I really needed it and for that he will always be my friend. Someday he is going to let me re-arrange his apartment and/or take him shopping but until then we will fill our time with rambling conversations that would likely put other people to sleep but satisfy us just fine.

ok Raye, I will do this on one condition. If i die or am maimed you promise to take this down. Ok?

I am ... an forgetful and scatterbrained
I can ... cook a great chicken pesto pizza
I love ... spending time with my familly and friends
I will ... never get old

What is your sign?
Pisces
Where were you born? New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Where do you live now? The slums of Halifax

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
I firmly believe the people make the place. So anywhere i have met great people (and great people are throughout the world) can be considered a great place.

What is your favourite:
Movie - Lawernce of Arabia, Catch 22, Star Wars, Citizen Kane, Unforgiven, Matrix, Momento, etc
Book - Enders Game, Gateway both sci-fi, bio would be Errol Flynn
TV Show - Arrested Developement, Coupling, the Office
Drink - Vodka Paralyzer

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice? The chick from Lord of War [Bridget Moynahan, Angelina is #2

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
Mom. Cause she's old school cool.

How do you know Raye? Jail.
What 3 words would you use to describe Raye? Bubbly, organized, and generous.

Do you have your own website? Yes, but you are not allowed to see it.

No comments: