Sunday, April 30, 2006

Holy Hotness Meredith!

Ummmm ... so Chris O'Donnell is on "Grey's Anatomy". It happened last week but his romantic status was confirmed with tonight's episode. Could I be more excited that my crush-boy of the early 90s is on now on my favourite television show?! Does the universe love me or what?

And kudos to the "Grey's Anatomy" team for KNOWING their audience. Cause really? Is there a woman out there between 25 & 35 that is not somewhat addicted to the show? First they gave us Patrick Dempsey - our lovable 80s dork turned hotness. And now they offer up the blue-eyed boy wonder to play the rival for Meredith's affections! Has anyone else maybe had a dream like this?

1 comment:

nann said...

Yeah, I was pretty damn excited about that too. I enjoy the scruffiness - I actually had to do a double take 'cause I didn't recognize him at first.