Monday, April 24, 2006

A Real BIRTH Day

In an obvious attempt to one-up my plant acquisition - my friends Scott & Katrina welcomed their son into the world yesterday. I stole this pic from Scott's site so I hope he doesn't mind. It is all in the name of spreading the news afterall. So Maxwell Hunter Carefoot arrived on the 23rd of April to say "Happy Birthday" to his very own father. Can you believe that? To be born on the SAME day as one of your parents? I thought it was nifty when Taggart was born on his great-grandfather's bday but this one takes the cake (so to speak!). I'm gonna go water my plant now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat and I are hanging out with Max right now. Thanks for the well-wishes. My birthday isn't really important to me anymore so I'm quite happy to give up the limelight to young Maxwell.

Scott

Raye said...

I'm SO happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear all the stories. Hope Kat is doing well.