Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Winter Rocks

There hasn't been much of a winter on the east coast this year. The temperature has been unseasonally warm and the snow has been little and far between. This has been disappointing to me as I wanted to get some winter shots to add to my portfolio.


Still, I managed to spend a couple of hours onthe shore of Herring Cove on a day free of work (I love lieu time!) and full of sunsine. I love days like this one when the sky and the ocean are saturated with coolness and the rocks and the trees just pop! There was even a light dusting of snow to hint at the season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to think of what your photographs remind me of and it just dawned on me.. i love it when the lightbulb goes on ;) Your photos remind me of the Group of Seven Paintings.. there is not alot in the photo. you might focus on just one thing .. like the one you gave me for xmas.. but its the starkness like the group of seven that appeals to me i think :) Love you Aunty A