Tuesday, February 06, 2007

BANG!

OK - I got bangs! Or a fringe. Or whatever you call it. That chunk of hair that covers your forehead and hangs in your eyes. Yeah, that. Got it. It was something I had been thinking about for a long time and even though my sis-in-law swore I would hate them I am actually (two hours later) chuffed at the results. I can't remember the last time I had bangs. I think it was back when we sprayed them into two sections and made little walls above our heads. Note: I will NOT be doing that this time. But I was looking for a real change to my hair look this year and I thought this might be the way to go. So today I am rocking the suave straight look. We'll see what happens when I actually have to style them myself and my natural curl kicks in. But really? I think it's gonna be great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! You look amaazing! I hate to say it, but I think the east coast agrees with you! We miss you, but so glad that you are happy out there!

Beth

Anonymous said...

And when did you grow up to be such a beautiful lady?! ;) Love ya!
Aunty A xo

@lex said...

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROW!