Friday, February 23, 2007

Bio-Blogs are Back!
Bio-Blog #14 - Katrina

A new season of Bio-Blogs starts now as I bring you another friend of mine from out in the world. We kick off this series with the wonderful mate - and all round woman extraordinaire - of the guy we finished with last year. So this is Katrina. I met Kat when she was dating my university pal Scott and it was not all roses and smiles in the beginning. I really think there is something about be-friending the romantic partners of your dear friends that we all find hard at times. But in the end, Kat and I found some common ground in hosting decent get-togethers, Scott's fashion-sense(less) and our all-around awesomeness. To say that Kat is a force is an understatement. She is s woman who has always tackled life head-on with determination and a wicked sense of humour. She is an excellent writer, musically talented and about to complete her first year of motherhood (about which I don't think she could be happier). And for all these things I find her an inspiration and I am glad we become friends afterall.

Complete these sentences:
I am ... a mother, daughter, sister, friend, partner, wife, 12 year old girl and 31 year old woman.
I can ... do pretty much anything I set my mind to, except maybe pee standing up.
I love ... chocolate. And my son. And my husband. Not necessarily in that order (depends on the day).
I will ... do it all, maybe just not all at once.

What is your sign? Taurus
Where were you born? Montreal
Where do you live now? Oakville

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
Jamaica. I loved the people. They were so happy and laid back, enjoying life, unencumbered by the constant need for material things like we are in North America.

What is your favourite:
Movie: The Royal Tenenbaums
Book: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
TV Show: Grey's Anatomy
Drink: Oyster Bay Sauvingnon Blanc

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
Justin Timberlake

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
My mother, because she is my closest friend, the smartest person I know, and I don't get to see her nearly enough.

How do you know Raye? She went to university with my husband Scott

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
Fearless, Intelligent, Beautiful

Do you have your own website? Yes - Fickle Feline

No comments: