Tuesday, February 20, 2007

1000 Word Images of WTF

These days I am working on toning my figure and elevating my external hotness to match my inner awesomeness. And I know it might be easier if I was a celebrity who got PAID to be at the gym and had my perfectly portioned meals sent to my home. And I could have long hair one day and a perfect bob the next. And I could wear designer gowns using the best undergarments and I would look fabulous - always. But then I sit back and think about how far it may go or the price I might pay ...

Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C

... and I'm just fine with what I have Thank you.

1 comment:

nann said...

You know those people who don't know how beautiful they are? Yeah, well, I have always thought that you were a hottie. Although I don't think that I used the word 'hottie' exactly...that's more the parlance of our times, right now. but you've always been beautiful...yo.