Sunday, March 05, 2006

Rapping to Redemption

Sometimes I find myself having to watch Saturday Night Live. The most recent instance occured while visiting friends who don't have cable. So what else to do late on a Saturday night when you've stopped "doing" the club thing? If you're like me, you may end up watching SNL and remembering why you stopped in the first place. Or, you will be like me last night and you'll enjoy the return of some decent sketches. And, most importantly, you will be treated to Natalie Portman doing this! Thank you Ms. Portman. I forgive you for all that prequel-jazz now.

2 comments:

Growing Opportunities said...

Woah. Hilarious! Should not have watched it in the computer lab at uni though... trying to swallow my laughter created some odd grunting sounds from this corner...

Anonymous said...

A really funny piece..."lazy sunday" is another good one...

Peter Landriault