Sunday, March 19, 2006

Bio-Blog #4 ... Kat

I can't believe a week has gone by already. You can tell it was a busy one because my consistent posting fell off completely and now you get two bios almost back-to-back! This week I present a different kind of friend. She's different cause she's actually legally bound to my family! She's my amazing sister-in-law: Kathryn. She's been with my brother longer than I can remember and for most of that time I haven't been around - so it's only been recently that we have forged our friendship. But it is one of the friendships that I count on the most. Kat has been SO good to me. Listening to my dramas. And we both like a good day of Winners shopping!

I am ... a mother and a wife, happily
I can ... clone human DNA, read the genetic code, write a +100 pg thesis, but still can't get the laundry done on the weekend...
I love ... my family more than words
I will ... never stop learning

What is your sign? Aquarius
Where were you born? Orillia, Ontario
Where do you live now? Brampton, Ontario

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
Cuba, it was beautiful and I will always have good memories from there.

What is your favourite:
Movie - couldn't pick just one
Book - cheesy, but I enjoy the Harry Potter series
TV Show - The Price is Right :)
Drink - pomogrante juce is so darn good (I bet it's good with booze in it too)

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
I have a Jake Gyllenhaal thing right now, which is why I won't watch Brokeback Mountain...

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
My husband, who gets enough quality time with a one year old?

How do you know Raye?
Sister-in-law extraodinaire

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?

thoughtful, neurotic, sensitive

Do you have your own website? just one with pics of the baby :)

No comments: