Friday, June 02, 2006

It's Back!

The CFL season kicks off today. Sadly, games won't be televised for another two weeks. That's what happens when hockey is still being played in June. Sadly, the Renegades are gone for the season so the CFL match-up against the Als was cancelled and my only shot to catch a live game this season taken away. Hopefully this year my Stamps will be able to continue their climb from the gutter - they had SO much potential last year and really came on strong in the end. For me, I'm just happy that my games are back and that my apartment includes cable so I can get both the TSN and CBC games. And with the new collective agreement with the players union, the league has one less issue until 2009. Now if we could only get enough fans out to keep teams operating.

No comments: