Friday, June 23, 2006

AI: Astrological Intelligence

If you have followed this site in the past few months then you will notice my recent trend of posting my horoscope. The first six months of 2006 were quite the roller coaster for me. My life has done a complete 180 more than once since my arrival in Halifax. I an nowhere near the path I began as I started this adventure. And the biggest changes and challenges occurred with the arrival of the new year. It has taken me the intervening months to find some perspective on who I am - what I am doing - where I am going. I guess that is the reason for looking to the stars so much. The past few days of *predictions* have said some good things. Sometimes reassurance from useless sources can be very comforting.

*****

Changes within a group you're affiliated with ... could have you feeling a little uncomfortable today ... The changes will, in the long run, be very beneficial for everyone involved, but at the moment you may not be feeling too confident in that regard. Relax and try to see the larger picture. Though change is always difficult, in this case the activities you love so well will be enhanced. Hang in there!.

*****

Give your live meaning today by truly feeling the beauty in every moment you live. There is no need to beat yourself up about the past, so move on. It also does no good to beat yourself up about the present. You are at the right place at the right time, so don't waste your energy by thinking you should be somewhere else. There is plenty of fun and adventure to be had right where you are..

*****

Emotionally you may feel a bit unsure and perhaps a bit indecisive as to how to proceed. You have a tremendously warm and caring nature, but at the same time, it does not do you or anyone else any good unless you can learn to be assertive about it and brave in expressing it. Now is your chance to stand up and take a definitive stand. Do not let other people take advantage of you or call the shots for you. You know perfectly well what you want and how to get it..

*****

Over the past few weeks you have been engaged in intense analysis of the motivations behind your relationships. Today you will realize that it is essential for you to follow your own path through life, without heeding other people's advice at all. You actually had the answers inside you all along. This isn't exactly sociable behaviour, nevertheless it is what fits the bill best.

No comments: