Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bio-Blog #12 ... Jodi

This time around I present my friend Jodi who is one of the greatest people I know. Of course I say something to that effect about ALL my friends but Jodi is special because she inspires me. She challenges me. She rocks in so many arenas and we just generally have a kick-ass time together. She is currently starting her own business after returning from several years in Indonesia. We have these long conversations over vodka, or gin, or tequila shots, or whatever that dive was serving when we went out over Easter. Still, my favourite moments have to be those mornings after staying at her place while visiting T.O. and we (plus Cindy of course) hang out eating breakfast and reading the paper. I tell ya, nothing gets you back on your feet like a few days with her.

I am ... a dreamer, a woman, an entrepreneur
I can ... swear like a sailor in multiple languages
I love ... the good life - friends, food, wine, music, laughter
I will ... be a millionaire someday soon

What is your sign? leo
Where were you born? Whitby, ontario
Where do you live now? Toronto

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
Yogyakarta, Indonesia - heaven on earth. With Ubud, Bali as a close second (and possibly taking the title as Yogya rebuilds)

What is your favourite:
Movie: Moonstruck
Book: Poisonwood Bible, God of Small Things
TV Show: Amazing Race
Drink: gin and tonic

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
Antonio or Enrique

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
Teguh Wicaksono because I miss him.

How do you know Raye? Katimavik

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
Inspiring, uplifting, energizing
(other words that made the top ten: intelligent, independent, witty, fun, loyal, spicy, and the adjective that goes with perseverance)

Do you have your own website? no

No comments: