Sunday, February 12, 2006

Italian Distraction

Oh CBC, you know I love you but your relentless coverage of the Torino Olympics is like quicksand! Two days into the big event and I'm easily shoving my "homework" and "research" aside in order to watch Jennifer Heil win Gold in women's moguls and Cindy Klassen take Bronze in speed skating. But I gotta say that the womens' hockey is boring. We are kicking ass SO HUGE (16-0 over Italy, and 12-0 over Russia!!) that it's almost sad. With two weeks left I wonder if I will ever get anything done!?
Key events on my schedule include:
13th - pairs figure skating
14th - mens figure skating (happy valentine's day to me!)
15th - mens freestyle skiing moguls
16th - mens figure skating - medals!!
19th - ice dance figure skating
20th - womens hockey GOLD medal game
21th - mens hockey CDN vs. CZE - brunch game!
22th - mens PGS snowboarding
23th - womens figure skating & mens aerials
26th - mens hockey GOLD medal game (can I assume this?) at 8AM!!!
GO CANADA GO!!!

No comments: