Friday, February 24, 2006

Bio-Blog #1 ... Dave

So my Bio-Blog series starts today. I had this feeling of my far-flung friends reading this site and having no idea about each other. Also, I truly love my friends as they are the energy and support that feeds my soul when I need it. So this new weekly series (lets see how many friends I really have!) starts with a profile of Dave - the man who gave me the idea in the first place!

I am...CANADIAN (er, well I am Dutch too...dual passport)
I can...speak Japanese.
I love...making movies (well, home movies)
I will never...compromise my beliefs again to accomodate popular cultural dogma

What is your sign?
The crab thingy
Where were you born? Canadia!, er, more specifically London, Ontario
Where do you live now? Tokyo, Japan

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?

Haifa, Israel
because I can visit the Baha'i holy places and it is on of the most beautiful
and interesting places in the world. Haifa is a melting pot of 4 major world
religions. The Baha'i Faith, Judaism, Christinaity and Islam. Never boring.

What is your favourite:
Movie - Star Wars, the original, the best, the '77 one.
Book - Jurassic Park (Crichton at his best)
TV Show - Battlestar Galactica
Drink - Green Tea or in Japanese, Ocha

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
Angelina Jolie. Perfect woman. Followed by Tricai Helfer as Cyclon No. 6 on Battlestar galactica

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
Clinton...as I am obsessed with American politics and international affairs. If he's busy, then Condoleeza Rice (for the same reasons) and if she has an appointment, then Steve Jobs because his story is pretty damn amazing.

How do you know Raye?
We had a one night stand in first year...uhhhhhh, I mean I met her through my friend Cathy. I didn't like her at all. Not one bloody bit. But she changed my mind. Glad she did.

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?

Loyal, Forgiving and Confident

Do you have your own website? Yes I do
web.mac.com/davidvink/iWeb
or if you have an older browser....than
http://web.mac.com/davidvink/iWeb/davidvink/Dave.html

No comments: