Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Boys

I have two friends in Halifax that deserve some attention. They are my boys. (I am sure you have seen them sprinkled throughout the photos on this site.) Honestly it was only through the randomness of my often-ill-conceived-decision-making that we have made it this far. That and the fact that we really like each other. We eat good food, go to plays, watch football games and movies. We throw kickass parties and enjoy spontaneous late nights. We built a bar and rebuilt some wardrobe choices. Wade fixes my car and gives me tough-love reality checks. Ash enables my CFL-addiction and reminds me of my awesomeness.

I consider myself lucky because beyond all the "fun" they are genuinely kind, understanding and helpful guys. I am not always the easiest person to be friends with and they have survived the last two years to reward me with warm hearts and support (only occassionally sarcasm-tinged). So this is my shout-out to Ash & Wade. Because the beauty of having a blog is that you can share your narcissism with your friends!

No comments: