Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Frustration

I am having a crisis of focus these days. It is a haunting annoyance in the back of my brain that is drowning out my rationality. This is nothing to new to me. I have faced this all of my life and I have yet to figure out how to make it go away. I admit that I don't think it will go away - I will just have to get better at dealing with it. But this is the problem, as I get older I have more things in my mind that require solid attention. I don't have the luxury of being a kid with all its free mental time to devote to this ailment. What is it that tortures me so? It is infatuation. It is my crushing-ness on the man-candy. It is that useless, day-dreaming-ness that vascilates between tickling my mind and kicking my ass. What's a girl to do?

No comments: