Thursday, October 25, 2007

Cycle Blog - Day 4

The temperature has dropped ... only 8 degrees this morning. Wade goes easy on me today. We avoid two of the "death" hills. But I am in a good mood. I am working on staying positive. I have realized that I have to ignore where he is and just do my thing. I had a good climb on the long grade this morning and didn't whine once going up. And although my legs felt like jelly doing the step-ups, I am getting better and working the bike gears so they don't feel like jelly ALL the time.

2 comments:

Growing Opportunities said...

Dude, you're freaking me out.

But maybe also inspiring me.

(ps, Jodi and I have actually managed to do something non-drinking related - twice!)

Raye said...

Don't get TOO inspired. Early morning cycles and radical lifestyle changes apparently make you sick!