Friday, October 26, 2007

Cycle Blog - Day 5

Today was the first "BRRRRRR" day of the season. I opened my door to realize I needed more clothes ... and gloves. There was frost on the ground. My throat is trying to recovering from huffing and puffing the 0-degree air. But the cycling was good. Figuring out how to use my bike gears has helped immensely. Finding the way to work a tool makes it easier to get what you want out of that tool - and I guess the same can be said for the body. I don't feel like throwing up the ENTIRE time anymore. Today we took a different route. Did a few more hills. Cycled two laps on Young Ave. where the million-dollar homes look like castles. It was a good morning. And although my legs were all wobbly in the end I felt good. To quote Elle Woods from Legally Blonde: "Exercise produces endorphines. Endorphines make you happy. Happy people don't kill their husbands." And not that I was contemplating anything sinister (I am a bit loopy from tiredness this week), I am understanding the happy part.

No comments: