Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bio-Blog #9 ... Nicole

I have known Nic for 16 years now - can you believe that. I love the fact that at 30 I have friends that I have known for half my life and they are still around and as amazing as ever! The thing about Nicole is that I don't get to see her very often because whe lives out west. In fact, we recently just got back in touch after two or so years of being in communicato. The best part is that it was like we had never missed a beat. We have lived lives that are opposite in about every conceivable way but she is always there for me with the best and most undertanding wisdom. I love her to pieces.

I am ... happy,a mom, thankful for my blessings
I can ... multitask at a superheros intensity
I love ... the mountains
I will ... retire in the mountains

What is your sign? Leo
Where were you born? Lethbridge, Alberta
Where do you live now? Grande Prairie, Alberta

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
Our Holiday to the West Coast. When we went to the Ocean and just watched the tide come in. There is nothing like visiting the Ocean and realizing how insignificant you are in the vastness. And then looking at your children and realizing in the next moment how important you are in the vastness.

What is your favourite:
Movie: Meet Joe Black ( I know, Iknow) or The Sacketts or Spaceballs . Sorry I couldn't decide.
Book: Eragon - Right now. It changes so often . But the one I come back to the most has to be Jane Erye.
TV Show: Rick Mercer report
Drink: Ceaser

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
Thomas Jane

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
Gary Larson. From The far side. I want to know if he is crazy or a genius.

How do you know Raye?
Raye moved next door to me in Grade 9. And we have been friends since.

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
Strong, impassioned, free-spirit

Do you have your own website?
Nope.

No comments: