Friday, May 26, 2006

Bio-Blog #11 ... Tanya

This week I present another recent friend from my new life in Halifax.Tanya and I met on the third day of orientation and were thick as theives for the first semester. In fact, I can honestly say that I don't think I would have had half the fun, or met half as many people if I hadn't had her in my life. She was my saving grace. It is hard to not love Tanya. She has enormous energy and one of the most forgiving souls I have ever met. Her Cape Breton pride is infectious and no one makes you feel more at home in the maritimes than she does. She is one of the few gal friends I have that acutally makes me feel girly - her love of soccer, cars, hockey and videogames makes her a man's dream come true. These days we don't see each other much because I can't handle the party pace anymore and work for both of us is, well, hectic to say the least. But she is always there with an entertaining invite or a logical insight and I appreciate both so much!

I am ... having fun
I can ... forgive
I love ... life, the good and the bad
I will ... own a Porsche 911

What do you do? Work, MBA, Party

What is your sign? Cancer
Where were you born? Sydney, NS
Where do you live now? Halifax, NS

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
I have two:
1) San Francisco - my first trip on my own
2) New York – Saw Manchester United vs. Juventus @ Giant Stadium

What is your favourite:
Movie: Star Wars
Book: Sextrology: The Astrology of Sex and the Sexes - Cancer fits me to a tee
TV Show: TV!? what is that…do you know how busy I am
Drink: WAY TOO much…”I would like to thank the Russians for inventing vodka and God for creating limes”…quoted from my speech at the MBA Fun Awards
Hockey Team: the Habs
Soccer Team: Manchester United
Football Team: the Pats
Bar/Pub: The Lower Deck and Cheers
Thing to do at the bar: pickup…hahaha No! DANCE

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
Matthew Mcconaughey…mmmmm…yummy

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
That’s tough….hhhhmmmmm…Warren Buffet or Alan Greenspan – I know! I am such a geek

How do you know Raye? Sobey MBA Program

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
Fun, Bold, Curious

Do you have your own website? No just an MSN Space

No comments: