Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bio-Blog #10 ... Justin

So this is Justin. One of my trusted commerce buddies who teaches me about cars and inflates my ego cause he asks my advice on things. Justin always amazes me because he has been so diligent in making his dreams come true. He has always wanted to write about cars - so he went to the newspaper and got a job doing that very thing. He also contributes to an online auto site. I think it's so cool. He wears really bad running shoes and still dresses like he's in highschool. One day I'm gonna take him clothes-shopping and he's gonna help me buy a car ... that's what friendship is about!

I am ... a hopeless gearhead and independent type
I can ... do all sorts of cool stuff...like cook and swim
I love ... the thrill of the open road and cute fluffy animals (especially my puppy Tundra)
I will ... some day get paid lots of money to drive really cool cars.

What is your sign? Gemeni
Where were you born? Between my mothers legs
Where do you live now? Sudbury

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
Quebec class trip at the end of highschool. It was the first taste of independence and freedom which I still wish for!

What is your favourite:
Movie: Bad Boys 2
Book: Anything with the Hardy Boys
TV Show: Family guy, of course
Drink: Sleemans honey brown

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
That hot chick from Hannibal...what's her name.....she's old but i dont care (that would be Julianne Moore)

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
Bill Gates because he proves that even ugly skinny nerds can make it big.

How do you know Raye? From School

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
Loves Shoes Alot

Do you have your own website? yes www.pacenews.ca

No comments: