Sunday, August 21, 2005

Too Much Time on my Hands

Thanks to Kat, I was exposed to the fun-ness that is Yahoo Avatars. It's an addictive and useless form of entertainment. Today, I had oodles of hours to kill and decided to build my girlfriends in animated form. The results of my creative "genius" (lunacy?) are below.

Here are my friends (who I miss a bunch) as I remember them (if they were seductive cartoons that is!)

The Long-Time Gals
Nat ... Christine ... Cathy ... Nann ...


The Commerce Girls
Me ... Beth ... Jessica ... Chantal ...


The Cocktail Hags
Anne ... Jodi ... Cindy ... Trish ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.

jodi

Raye said...

I know, it's getting pretty pathetic over on my side of the country. At least school starts soon.

Anonymous said...

no, i mean: "wow. you made me thin." what - don't they have any chubby avatars? what kind of new discrimination is this?
i have learned from your avatar of me that i need a new style. i'm going to go on a hunt this week for style and see what comes up. then can i update?
i want to be cathy's avatar!!
jodi

Raye said...

your style has been updated ...

i got the sweater from you but stole the rest from cath's closet!

but you still have to keep the "thin hotness" - sorry ;)