Saturday, August 13, 2005

Shift Into Silly

Killing time on a rainy afternoon. Half of me is enjoying the cool air blowing in my 20th floor mini-window and half of me is missing all my friends living far away. Cruising the blogs of friends and familiars, I come across the fun and games at blogthings thanks to Newly Human.

So, in honour of my commerce buddies, I thought it only appropriate to test my summer car personality. You see, cars were (are?) a common topic amongst the guys in our little band of merry men. I have worked to become more knowledgeable, but am still a novice in most ways. Still, I think the quiz pegged me quite well as I have been labelled...

Your Summer Ride is a Toyota Prius

Sure you're a little sensible and quite green
But no one enjoys outdoors more than you do!

I'd love to hear what you should be driving this season.

No comments: