Sunday, April 06, 2008

Bio-Blog #20 - Anna

Spring is here so bio-blogs are back! Another chance to share my friends with my friends - cause who else would be reading this rambling page! So for the first entry of this year I want to present my friend Anna. First off, Anna got these great pics done this year to celebrate her happy life and puppy (Stella) which is why she is rocking the photographic hotness. This is not to say that she doesn't rock naturally because she does.

My friendship with Anna really began over a cup of coffee on the Halifax waterfront in the summer of 2007. Since that time she has emerged as a true supporter and confidante at a time when I really needed one. The fact that we can shop, riff on shoes, enjoy Clive Owen's sex appeal, talk about boys and drink red wine together only helps the situation more. Finding genuine friends is always a gift and I am so happy that Anna happened to arrive in my path. Here is to the year behind us and the years yet to come.

I am ... a litle bit country and a little bit rock&roll
I can ... touch my nose with my tongue
I love ... being greeted by my dog every day when I go home. It reminds me that no matter how crappy my day was, she loves me for who I am. Or, she really needs to pee - one or the other.
I will ... not eat yellow snow

What is your sign? Capricorn
Where were you born? Antigonish, Nova Scotia
Where do you live now? Halifax

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
Northern California. Great sunshine, great beaches, great energy, beautiful scenery, and any place where you risk sunburn in February is a-ok with me.

What is your favourite:
Movie - Napoleon Dynamite
Book - 'Eat, Pray, Love' - and not just because it's trendy.
TV Show - What Not to Wear
Drink - SCHOONER!

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
I am married to Clive Owen. One of these days he'll actually know it's really true.

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
Stephen Lewis. I forever admire his tireless commitment and passion to making the world a better place. He reminds me that even if you think you're just one little person, you can make all the difference in the world.

How do you know Raye? Through friends
What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
Kind Hearted - Loyal - Intelligent

Do you have your own website? Nope.

No comments: