Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Sunny View

I thought it was time to post another pic of my niece as I have been negligent about that. It is that second child curse of there always being fewer pics in the album. But there is something about her fairy-like face that makes me calm inside. And calm is what I need. The last two weeks have been a whirlwind of stress, illness, sleep deprivation and mental acrobatics. I have been so tired. And so messed up. And not sure which way was UP so it seemed best to stay horizontal - a lot. But I woke up this morning finally feeling rested. One more major deliverable (god! I am starting to hate that word!) done for school. Only three big steps left in the next two weeks and the MBA commitment is done. And knowing that feels sort of like this image of Maebe - a sense of wonderment of looking out of window and smiling at the view. I am still not sure what the view entails and that is still freaking me out but I am looking again. I am sitting up - for a couple of days at least. I am not kidding myself that the next week will be easy. I have, as usual, procrastinated myself a stuffed plate that it will be a challenge to finish. But I have joy in my darling niece to see me through. Sunshine and smiles CAN save you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Pixie was playing with Nanna's shears yesterday and we were having lots of fun playing peek! :) Love you much,
Aunty A. xxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow. I think she really is a fairy.