Tuesday, April 29, 2008

When Judy Greer is My Best Friend...

... I will be about to meet the man of my dreams.

You see, Judy is a consistent go-to gal pal for up-and-coming actresses staring in their first romantic comedy. I offer the following evidence:

2001 - The Wedding Planner with Jennifer Lopez
2004 - 13 Going on 30 opposite Jennifer Garner
2007 - 27 Dresses supporting Katherine Heigl

And in these chick flicks the starlets are always on the brink of being romanced by Mr. Right and Judy is there to offer (a refreshing)comedic edge. And so, if Ms. Greer were to suddenly become my best friend I don't think I would be far off in thinking that love was soon to follow. And really, as love may arrive with this guy, or this guy, or (goodness) this guy ... I would not complain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems I've got some competition. I'd better start rustling up some unlikely seeming matches for you to have one night stands with. Oh yeah, and being a little more bitter and sarcastic, so as to better serve as a foil to your sweet deserving of a man - ness. That should do the trick!

Or you could just continue to be your lovable you.

Raye said...

oh you know you could NEVER be replaced! Not for all the one-night-stand setups and sarcasm in the world!