Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Maker

Every time I get caught up in my own life and have a down day I am fortunate to find new pics of my niece and nephew to make me smile. This one reminds me how small Maebe still is because I have seen the lego box and it is not that big. I think this image is like a mini-version of those ball rooms that kids get to play in at McDonalds or something. Granted she won't be doing any diving in this pond but it is still cute. And look at her hair! All that hair! I love it! She was a purple fairy for Halloween. It appears that purple is emerging as HER colour. Tag was a skeleton pirate and it was way cute - in a disturbing kind of way. He has so much energy! One thing I really notice is how different the pictures are because of the ages. When Tag had his first Halloween he was 7 months old. Maebe is only 4. So while Tag was holding himself up and mugging for the camera, Maebe is still working on her vision and sitting up. Once again I am astounding by the development of children and how wonderful they can be to watch. It really is a happy maker.

No comments: