Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Wishes

This picture is of me and my cousins many years ago. I love it. So much has happened since then. Of course I had that bad haircut then that I swore I would never get again! Oh well, you can't be awesome all the time.

One thing I have managed to do is post my Christmas wish list every year on November 24. The hard part this year was compiling a list at all. People have been SO good to me in the past and I have satisfied many of my own DVD desires so I did not have much of a list this year. Still, I managed to find a few things for my heart's desire:

2007 Requests
- Photoshop software
- a knitted hat in autumn yellow or orange
- Beastie Boys greatest hits CD

Things carried over from last year...
- a craft cutting board about 11X14 (they are green)
- a big, beautiful ATLAS of the world

Things on DVD...
- Out of Sight, The Usual Suspects, Heat
- Seasons of "Felicity"

Smile makers
- massages, pedicures and facials
- After Eight chocolates
- Winners, Old Navy, Reitmans Gift Certificates
- Hugs and Love
- Good health for my family and friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can do the craft cuttin board!! I have two - one is unused. for sooome reason? AND the mat-cutter for the mats that go in picture frames. That's what I'm giving you. Heads up to everyone - consider that one taken.