Monday, November 05, 2007

Cycle Blog - Day 8

Another Monday morning after a weekend of drinking and the biking is hard. I wonder when I will ever learn. Got to sleep in a bit today since I was already at Wade's because the power was out at my place and I was crashing on the couch. Of course those extra minutes were wiped out by having to sleep on a sofa and deal with the incredibly LOUD neighbours so I hardly felt rested this morning. Thanks to the time change it was a brighter morning. I was good on the first two hills then lost Wade in the morning light and got lost for a bit. We traded bikes for a bit and I got a good workout but my brain wasn't in it and I could feel myself fading. So glad I made it out but not one of my better days. I would be moving forward if I didn't keep killing all my weekday efforts with my weekend socializing. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up dearie! I think I remember from my year in Japan that cycling gets fun . . . eventually.