Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dress Success

If you read this blog regularly you will know that I volunteer with an organization called Dress for Success. In my first year I volunteered as a "personal shopper" and helped clients find their suit. Currently I serve as the Treasurer of the Board and have been trying to bring my commerce education to this amazing iniative within the Halifax affiliate. Dress for Success is a U.S.-based worldwide organization that recently celebrated its 10 year anniversay. And today, the Today show ran a segment on the organization. Check it out here to learn more by scrolling down to the videos section and selecting the Zoe:'the suit will restore you' link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so great that you're working with Dress for Success! Such a fantastic organization. When I worked at Robert Half I helped organize a clothing drive for them in all the U.S. office towers where our branches were located. We collected an awesome amount of clothes! Somewhere out there some woman - I hope - is wearing some very nice size 2 suits that I will NEVER, EVER fit into again ;)

Stephanie