Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bio-Blog#18 - Lyndsay

Another week = another bio. This time I'm sharing a friend that is closer then many by the very fact that we share genes. She is my cousin Lyndsay. We have known each other our whole lives and were quite close as children because our family is one that di go the big gathering thing for the holidays (thanks Grandma!). As we got older and our lives became our own we saw less of each other; but recently we have reconnected and it has been great. We recently bonded over a wine-filled lunch and realized the similarities in our lives. She had just gotten back from Thailand and we discussed our wanderlust. And of course, we are both older siblings to ones who are much farther along in the family way (my brother/her sister) so we have agreed to be the cool aunts that our nephews and nieces will run to when their parents suck! And on that note ... I leave Lyndsay to you.

Complete thes sentences:
I am ... really looking forward to the weekend
I can ... already taste the lovely bottle of wine I will be opening on Friday night
I love ... sleeping in!
I will ... likely be suffering a slight headache saturday morning, but that won't stop me from enjoying the day!

What is your sign? Aries
Where were you born? Calgary, AB
Where do you live now? Mississauga, ON

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
Bottle Beach on Koh Pha Gnan (island in Thailand)
The most beautiful, secluded paradise I have ever visited. No shops, no vehicles, no beach chairs, just me, my friends, some singha beer and our bikinis!

What is your favourite:
Movie: don't have one
Book:hmmm... don't know if it is my favorite but i really like "The life of Pi"
TV Show: right now.. grey's anatomy
Drink: beer or white wine in the summer...actually it seems to be a trend in all seasons

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
jake gyllenhal (spelling?) ever since donnie darko!

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?

hmmm.. this is getting difficult!
I think my good friend catherine.. she took off to sydney 7 years ago and i rarely see her but she is like a sister and I love to see her whenever possible

How do you know Raye?
She's my cousin and the director of the first and only cabaret i have ever been in

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
brilliant, leader, fun!

Do you have your own website?
nope..but have fallen into the facebook thing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha - i love reading these things.. you should do the cousins more often.. lol ;) Love ya!
Aunty A