Friday, April 06, 2007

Bio-Blog#17 - Brian

Well, it has been awhile since I posted a bio-blog (or anything really) and I am sorry for that. Don't think it has anything to do with my firends - who have been great about responding to my little request to expose them in this fashion. That includes this week's entry who was the first guy to answer my call this time around. Thanks Brian!

Brian and I met at university but we did not really become friends until that my final year when two things transpired ... 1) we worked on a class project together and 2) wings & beer nights became a regular thing. In the first situation I hardly made myself out to be a friend-candidate as I couldn't quite keep my mouth shut during the project and it was only thanks to the power of Messenger that we were able to diffuse things and establish a decent respect. In the second case I also can't keep my mouth shut but at least its all in fun. And so we became friends in that nice, see-each-other-when-you're-back-home-alumni way. And I always appreciate how sincere and fun Brian is. So check him out!

Complete these sentences:
I am ... a gear head
I can ... achieve any goal I set
I love ... fast cars (PG rated response)
I will ... need a 4 car garage for all the cars I want.

What is your sign?
Gemini
Where were you born?
Toronto, Ontario
Where do you live now?
Windsor, Ontario

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
The Okanagan valley in British Columbia. I fell in love with the area, the weather, the scenery. I plan on moving there someday.

What is your favourite:
(No favourites…. But here are a few fond picks)
Movie: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, White Chicks, I’m a fan of really cheesy comedies.
Primal Fear. The Usual Suspects, The Lost Boys
Book: Car and Driver, Motor trend…. Does that count???
TV Show: Pinks, Horsepower T.V, The Contender, House
Drink: Ceasars, Rye + coke, Jagermeister + coke.

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
There are definitely a few… A toss up between Elizabeth Hurley and Charlize Theron.
French singer Alizée is smokin, so is Demi Moore.

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
Dave Chappelle! Because he’s DAVE CHAPPELLE!

How do you know Raye?
Worked together on a labour negotiation project at L.U. Wasn’t that fun!?!
And then, there was "racer chick". Raye can fill you in on the details.

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
talkative, intelligent, easy going

Do you have your own website? No

No comments: