Saturday, April 28, 2007

Movie Season

OK ... I admit to being WAY behind on any movie review posts. In fact, looking back on my records I haven't been to a movie in over two months! How did that happen?! I know that nothing exciting has been on at the flicks this season but - wow! - two months? I must de growing as a person. HOwever, with next week's release of Spiderman 3 the summer season is about to start again and if there is one thing I like it is the summer season. So hopefully I will return to form and be able to provide you with some cinematic guidance. Upcoming releases that are on my hit list? The potential good and bad are below...

May
Spiderman 3
Lucky You
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

June
Ocean's 13
Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer
Live Free or Die Hard

July
Transformers
Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix
No Reservations

August
Stardust

And in case you wanted to check out my late reviews...
The Pursuit of Happyness
Children of Men
Blood Diamond
Catch and Release

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe, the only one that matters, the only one is when the Autobots battle the Decepticons in all their Michael Bay Glory!

Spiderman opened last week in Japan. Awesome.