Thursday, March 08, 2007

Women

It is International Women's Day. It is a day to celebrate women. I got a fantastic email from a co-worker today...

today we celebrate the women ot the world. A chance for me to say that i have a privilege to work for our nation with a group of stimulating and strong women. I really enjoy being in this women world that is Katimavik. Along time ago, in the sixties, my mother (retired social worker) told to her men of her life to share her space equally . all those wemen gave the world a nicer space at work, and in their community for women. Katimavik contribute to a better world, you all make that story a success.
to all the women i'm working with , i say that you are wonderful



So in honour of this special day I wanted to send a shout out to all the women I have know in my life and to those who have inspired me - even if they didn't know it. I also thought I would offer a fun quiz on our "favourite" women archetypes - the gals of "Sex and the City". Usually when I watch the show I feel akin to Miranda - and so I am. What about you?

You Are Most Like Miranda!

While you've had your fair share of romance, men don't come first
Guys are a distant third to your friends and career.
And this independence *is* attractive to some men, in measured doses.
Remember that if you imagine the best outcome, it might just happen.


Romantic prediction: Someone from your past is waiting to reconnect...

But you'll have to think of him differently, if you want things to work.

2 comments:

Growing Opportunities said...

Apparently I'm Miranda too. I always thought I was more of a Carrie. Hm.

Raye said...

you must be getting more cyincial cindy!