Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Yes, having a blog is a wonderfully vain and sel-indulgent thing because I get to exclaim "Happy Birthday" to myself on the WWW (aka - the most extensive communication tool on earth!). So today it has arrived and while my original plan was to try and get the day off work to sleep in and enjoy all things lazy ... I find myself up at 7am preparing to get to the airport for a trip to the Tdot. Told you plans would change.

So today I celebrate having experienced 32 years on this planet, in this body, being me. I find myself not sure what that all means these days but I also feel a hell of a lot more calm about the entire thing as well. I guess that is what growth does. The year ahead has a positive vibe about it. All I can say is: stay tuned and I'll fill you in as it is all unveiled!

(On a completely unrelated note: What up with Grey's last night? Man, when that team goes through crisis they really make it a group effort! And George & Izzie .... ?!?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy bday to you! Happy bday to you! I'm sorry I didn't get your card off in the mail and I didn't get a chance to see your mom before she left for the big smoke.. Love ya! Aunty A xoxoxo :)

Growing Opportunities said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed the night out - hope you guys had fun! I think this will be a great year for you. I have a feeling. You deserve it, after all.