Sunday, March 11, 2007

What Does Your Name Mean

I got this fun little game from a school friend thanks to Facebook (damn you Facebook!). Anyway ... I thought it would be a fun thing to share with you all. All you have to do is find the letters in your name and create your acrostic self-description. I'm telling you, THIS plus the numerology from last week and my site is chock full of self-awareness goodness. hahaha. Oh, and me? Well, I am...

R: Fucking crazy
A: I like to Drink
Y: The best g/f anyone could have
E: Damn good kisser

The list:
A : You like to drink.
B : You like people.
C : You are really silly.
D : You like to drink.
E : Damn good kisser.
F : You are dead sexy.
G : You never let people tell you what to do.
H : You have a very good personality and looks.
I : You are great in bed.
J : People Adore you.
K : You're wild and crazy.
L: Everyone loves you
M : best kisser ever.
N : You like to drink.
O : awesome kisser.
P : You are popular with all types of people.
Q : You are a hypocrite.
R : Fuckin crazy.
S : Easy to fall in love with.
T : You're loyal to those you love.
U : You really like to chill.
V : You are not judgemental.
W : You are very broad minded.
X : You never let people tell you what to do.
Y : Best g/f b/f anyone could ever ask for.
Z : Always ready

3 comments:

nann said...

N - I like to drink
A - I like to drink
N - I like to drink
N - I like to drink

hmm. well, if I continue on with the "ette" part of my name, at least I'm a damn good kisser and I'm loyal to those I love. Perhaps we could change, like, the "A" definition. Keep it as "I like to drink"....Just minus the "to" and the "r" in Drink.

Raye said...

OK... sweetheart ... THAT is a funny one! WOW!

Growing Opportunities said...

Just as I've always suspected:

C : You are really silly
I : You are great in bed
N : You like to drink
D : You like to drink
Y : Best g/f b/f anyone could ever ask for.