Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bio-Blog #16 - Tannys

This week I present my dear friend Tannys. Tannys became my saving-grace friend while I did my undergrad degree in Sudbury. She started as my T.A. but there was just something about her that made things click and throughout my 3 years at LU she became a great friend (I put her on the "fast track" because she is so awesome!). The thing about Tannys is that she appears very unassuming but she is so inspirational. She has an incredible spirit and ability to support people. She is involved in more activities then I could ever imagine (so many of them volunteer) and is a mom, partner, friend and family-member as well. I really don't know how she does it. On top of all that, even when things are not glowingly fantastic with her she will listen to me bitch about my own troubles. I love her for that. For that, and those "special" nights when she actually decides to join me for a drink.

Complete these sentences:
I am ... a mother first and foremost
I can ... play four handbells at one time while thinking about the 4 different board meetings that I have to attend in one week.
I love ... hiking with my dog Morgan, Max and Bob (in that order)
I will ... hopefully get married this summer without drowning my mother, Bob, or myself (in that order)

What is your sign? Scorpio
Where were you born? Toronto
Where do you live now? Lively (one word oxymoron)

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
CapeTown SOuth Africa is the most beautiful place on earth, and my hosts were among the most gracious on earth.

What is your favourite:
Movie: Sound of Music
Book: Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay
TV Show: Sopranos
Drink: Milk with Ovaltine *(no I am not 90 years old)

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
Is there any other man on earth as amazingly talented or gorgeous as Val Kilmer ... what a silly question-you should just include his name as the obvious choice for this category duh...

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
My dad. He is my greatest source of inspiration, and the person that I admire the most.

How do you know Raye?
Met her at Laurentian University when she appeared and asked about being on our board of directors...we become friends, colleagues, and friends again.

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
tenacious, timid, and tolerant

Do you have your own website? NO.

No comments: