Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bio-Blog #15 - Kendra

This week I present my friend Kendra. I met Kendra during my previous Katimavik days and instantly liked her. For me, Katimavik has been a place to meet some of the truly inspirational people in my life and Kendra was one of them. We would sit outside in the cool summer air and talk and drink. Ove the intervening years our lives would cross paths at random times and through unexpected co-friends. The last time I was Kendra was the summer 06 and she was happier thatn I had ever seen her. She introduced me to a new white wine (now my favourite) and to her now fiancee. She also dispensed her usual brand of good sense wisdom and reminded me not to let myself down. She is an amazing person to have in your corner and I am so happy to have her in mine.

Complete these sentences:
I am ... getting married - WOW
I can ... still do a front handspring
I love ... too many things to list!
I will ... quit smoking this year!

What is your sign? Aquarius
Where were you born? Mississauga Ontario
Where do you live now? Ottawa Ontario

What has been the best place you've visited in between and why?
The Queen Charlotte Islands! Mystical, calm they drew me to them and held me there!

What is your favorite:
Movie: Tough choice I LOVE movies ….
Stupid Comedy: Dodge Ball
Comedy: The Guru
Drama: The Mission
Current Release: Pan’s Labyrinth
Children’s: Princes Bride
Obscure: St. Ralph / The dangerous lives of Alterboys
Art Film: Whale Music
Of all time: Watership Down
Book: Lamb the gospel according to Biff Christ’s childhood pal
TV Show: Only get one channel so – Law and Order SVU
Drink: Daily: Diet Coke // Special treat: Cosmo

Who is your celebrity hottie of choice?
Does my fiancĂ© count? Come on he is a celebrity in my books… Okay Okay… Uhm…. Dermot Mulroney

If you could have lunch with anyone in the world ... who would it be and why?
Oh I just don’t know…. Do I pick an intellect and sound well informed, an activist and look like I care, a religious leader and give the impression of depth, a celebrity and appear shallow…………
I think if I could have lunch with anyone it would be my grandparents who have all passed on. Why, because I miss them and I am curious and would love to know what happens (if anything) after death. The small issue with this is that they are not “in the world” as the question requested. Oh well!

How do you know Raye?
The Katima connection!

What 3 words would you use to describe Raye?
Energy & Spirit, Integrity, Kind & Caring

Do you have your own website?
Nope!

No comments: