Friday, March 02, 2007

Two Weeks to Thirty-Two

I like birthdays. I always have. In two weeks it will be my birthday. YAY! This year is my self-proclaimed "magic" birthday because if you add up the digits in my birthdate they equal 32! This is called a "birthpath number" and is usually added again to get the single digit of 5 for numerology purposes. (You can have fun with real numerology stuff here.)

I have not made any plans for my birthday this year which is quite unlike me. Currently there are a limited number of people in the world with whom I would really like to spend my special day (and the closest one is 3 hours away) so I have decided to be mellow and celebrate with myself doing MY favourite things. I am hoping to get the day off work so I can sleep in, go to a matinee and generally be lazy. Of course this plan could change completely in the next two weeks - who knows! Anyone interested in a "surprise" visit is more than welcome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've grown from a beautiful baby to a beautiful woman! Love ya! oh and I need your address lol
Aunty A

Stephanie said...

Happy almost-your-birthday!! Such a sweet photo :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could make it out to see you, but I hope you have a lovely birthday, despite the crushing reality of my absence.

Hey, by the way, my magic number is 32 too. Whoa.