Friday, November 24, 2006

All I Want for Christmas...

Another holidy season is fast approaching. This year I've realized that there are not many things that I want this year. I know I don't NEED anything so it makes this least seem materialistic and selfish but I can't help it. So, I have constructed the following list of little wants for this year. The list is highly populated with DVDs - cause really? - I need the distraction form than anything else sometimes.

Things carried over from last year...
- a memory key
- a Herb Ritts "Supermodels" poster print
- subscriptions to "The Economist" & "Harvard Business Review"
- a pair of black leather gloves (6.5/7)
- ORIGINAL TRILOGY Star Wars Monopoly
- any book by John Ralston Saul

New Requests...
- a craft cutting board about 11X14 (they are green)
- a big, beautiful ATLAS of the world

Things on DVD...
- Toy Story
- Out of Sight, The Usual Suspects, Fight Club (special edition), Heat
- Season 5 of "Angel"
- Seasons of "Coupling"
- Seasons of "Arrested Development"
- Seasons of "Futurama"
- Seasons of "Felicity"

Things loved anytime...
- massages, pedicures and facials
- box(es) of After Eight chocolates
- Winners, Old Navy, Reitmans Gift Certificates
- Hugs and Love
- Good health for my family and friends

... 2005 ...

1 comment:

one of the McTs said...

lol if I had this list 2 months ago :P Ahh well I think you'll like what I got you and it will look nice in your apartment! Love ya!
Aunty A xoxo