Thursday, November 09, 2006

Down Came the Rain

Crazy weather out here on the east coast. We got almost 50mm of rain in the last 24 hrs (I know - it was crazier in Vancouver). Still, today I sat in my grey-lighted office with the rain whipping against the windows. It just kept coming. And the swirling rivers of fallen leaves were racing to the gutters and clogging up the drains and flooding the intersections. It was SO wet - everywhere. And the wind bent my umbrella and made it all crappy and useless. But it was so warm. It is November and the temperature was 13 degrees! So I thought I would post another fun quiz in honour of the weather (because that is what I do when I have nothing better to write!) and it seems it is my kind of atmosphere afterall.
You Are Lightning

Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing

1 comment:

one of the McTs said...

Hrmmm Interesting, I'm lightning as well.. hope you have a great weekend :) Aunty A