Monday, November 20, 2006

Another Grey Down

Grey Cup has come and gone again. Thanks to Ash another fantastic BBQ & drinkfest out on the Shore Road. Admittedly, I was in much worse shape this year than last. I know from the pictures I took that much tasty food was served but I never got around to enjoying it (in spite of Sean's suggestions!) Rather I limited myself to a steady diet of rye and coke. I never seem to learn. Upon inspection the morning after, Ash and I could not really believe how much rye we managed to consume. Still, we had an obligation to give it all to the Grey Cup drinking game and that we did! In the end, it was another great year with great people. So cheers on that!

Oh yeah - the game ... not too bad. Although you gotta hate McCallum for making it essentially a field goal match (and for being the cause of MOST of the drinking!) And although I had been assigned Montreal, I am rather pleased that the Lions managed to win this one. Dickenson finally gets his due. And now that the season is over - I may finally get around to being productive on the weekends!
... Grey Cup 2005 ...

No comments: